Do You Find Adsense Approval Really Hard?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I frequently hear that it is really difficult to get Adsense approval. Are you also having difficulty getting your AdSense account approval really hard? In the past, you could easily approval and you did not have to submit your second or third website for approval if you already had an approved account. Sadly, day by day getting AdSense approval for a website is getting tougher

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I frequently hear that it is really difficult to get Adsense approval. Are you also having difficulty getting your AdSense account approval really hard? In the past, you could easily approval and you did not have to submit your second or third website for approval if you already had an approved account. Sadly, day by day getting AdSense approval for a website is getting tougher
I will admit that I have found getting approved on Adsense has become more difficult over the years. I had to submit my forum, Promotion Addicts twice before it was approved which I thought was quite quick compared to other times. #

I am at the moment trying to get my blog approved by Adsense which seems to be taking a little longer.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Getting approved by Google assistant is not something that is easy and that is why small bloggers prefer to make use of all the advertisement platforms
I know people like that

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't have website so don't know the procedure to take approval of Google adsense. But have heard from people that it's not easy to get their approval.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
Getting approved by Google assistant is not something that is easy and that is why small bloggers prefer to make use of all the advertisement platforms
I know people like that
What do you mean by "make use of all the advertisement platforms"? Do you mean to say using everything that is available in the market?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I don't think I will go for Adsense approval. To many people start complain about new algorithm update and how their earnings went to bottom. Even after a week they don't see coming be to previous earnings.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I never applied for adsense approval but I have known from the people online that it's not easy to get it because they require high quality standard for the same.

Back