Do you find it easier to make posts or make replies on RIF?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some users are like ghost here. You try to communicate with them and they don't respond. That's why communication here is a bit difficult. I like to comment but sometimes it is difficult
Well I love to chat and will always answer your comments.

how to I find out what discussions you have made so I can go and read them?

find this following confusing as can't seem to find what discussions the people I have followed are making anywhere

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I love to chat and will always answer your comments.

how to I find out what discussions you have made so I can go and read them?

find this following confusing as can't seem to find what discussions the people I have followed are making anywhere
I have posted comments in almost most of the threads. Sometimes I quoted. We can chat whenever you want and I enjoy it. I think we should quote each other's comments so that we can discuss

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have posted comments in almost most of the threads. Sometimes I quoted. We can chat whenever you want and I enjoy it. I think we should quote each other's comments so that we can discuss
That sounds really good idea, I am sure we have loads to chat about.

how long will it take me to reach notable level on here?

Need to work out a plan so I can reach next level, but do not know what the next level is for me.

how do I find discussions that you have made so I can reply to them?

When you say quoted is that pressing the reply button like I have done here?

So much I need to learn on here to earn some money

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sounds really good idea, I am sure we have loads to chat about.

how long will it take me to reach notable level on here?

Need to work out a plan so I can reach next level, but do not know what the next level is for me.

how do I find discussions that you have made so I can reply to them?

When you say quoted is that pressing the reply button like I have done here?

So much I need to learn on here to earn some money
I think you reach notable level when you sent 1000 messages which is not that difficult. You can also click on my profile to find my posts (Last Activity). and yes i mean the reply button when i say quote

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you reach notable level when you sent 1000 messages which is not that difficult. You can also click on my profile to find my posts (Last Activity). and yes i mean the reply button when i say quote
Well at least I have got something right on here.

I will have to go and see how many messages I have sent and see how many more I need to send , really want to move up a level very soon

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well at least I have got something right on here.

I will have to go and see how many messages I have sent and see how many more I need to send , really want to move up a level very soon
Level doesn't matter much as far as I know. Your income will not change. But, for example, some services (like loan points) they pay attention to the level of users. In general, it is not very important in my opinion

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
The levels doesn't really matter. Don't pressure yourself and take it step by step. It just increases your credibility in dealings with other members. I would rather trade with a member at a higher level because he or she cannot abandon his account and run.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The levels doesn't really matter. Don't pressure yourself and take it step by step. It just increases your credibility in dealings with other members. I would rather trade with a member at a higher level because he or she cannot abandon his account and run.
Well I am slow, but please hang in with me as I am still low level but I am not going anywhere any time soon so I will not be abandoning my account.
But we do all have to start at the bottom and work our way up like everybody else did when they started, so we should give everybody the same chance on here.

I'm not pressuring myself, just trying to give myself a goal to work towards to on here, to keep me learning and earning on here.

sometimes find the alerts confusing as sometimes I go back to where I have already replied to, but I am getting there, so please hang in with me

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.683
I find it so easy to post replies here. I have not even created any thread. The only forum that I found it easy to create threads was Trendri. I hope it comes back so that I can continue doing the same. Though I will try to create threads here too.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I find it so easy to post replies here. I have not even created any thread. The only forum that I found it easy to create threads was Trendri. I hope it comes back so that I can continue doing the same. Though I will try to create threads here too.
Yes it easy to answer people, I still do get confused with the alerts and who I have answered and who I still need to reply to. But I am a slow learner and just taking my time learning, yes I am still learning the ropes.
I have made myself some goals on here for the month of June, hopefully I will be able to make them all, only a couple really as do not want to overload my small brain.

Hope that you are well and enjoying your time here, everyone is lovely and friendly and very helpful

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it easy to answer people, I still do get confused with the alerts and who I have answered and who I still need to reply to. But I am a slow learner and just taking my time learning, yes I am still learning the ropes.
I have made myself some goals on here for the month of June, hopefully I will be able to make them all, only a couple really as do not want to overload my small brain.

Hope that you are well and enjoying your time here, everyone is lovely and friendly and very helpful
I think you are talented and smart. I love your comments and always get positive energy from your comments. Yes, sometimes there are many notifications and you get confused. it is normal. It happens to me too

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you are talented and smart. I love your comments and always get positive energy from your comments. Yes, sometimes there are many notifications and you get confused. it is normal. It happens to me too
Wow thank you so much for your lovely comments, feel ten foot tall now, and feel so positive now. As we say in England I will pay you later for those lovely comments.

so glad I am not the only one who gets confused on here and may miss to answer someone's comment.

you have made my day, thank you so much, I am smiling very much now:)(y) See I have even done a smiley face for you

Trust you are having a good day today

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I do the two all the time but recently it has been very hectic for me . So I haven't been creating threads I do only comments but from next month I will start again

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do the two all the time but recently it has been very hectic for me . So I haven't been creating threads I do only comments but from next month I will start again
I am going to try and start writing some discussions, just hope that people like what I write and will want to come and write comments and discuss topics with me, need to get more active on here during the month of June, to earn more and to chat more to brush up my skills and llearn more what goes on here. I must improve on here a lot

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like answearing poeple on the forum mostly. I'm not that good at making thread cause most of the time I add unecessary stuff sometime.
Understand. I am very good at waffling on about all and everything.
I keep saying that I am going to make a few threads but as yet haven't got round to it,, my time has been busy answering people in my alerts and I have been looking for topics to answer on as well, need to expand my skills on here a bit more

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Understand. I am very good at waffling on about all and everything.
I keep saying that I am going to make a few threads but as yet haven't got round to it,, my time has been busy answering people in my alerts and I have been looking for topics to answer on as well, need to expand my skills on here a bit more
I mean There are already so much thread on the forum that you cant answer all of them, so its very normal to not be able be able to make your own thread. Also all the subject are already being talked about here.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I mean There are already so much thread on the forum that you cant answer all of them, so its very normal to not be able be able to make your own thread. Also all the subject are already being talked about here.
How are you getting along here? Well I do hope. You do speak very wise words.
I am now feeling chuffed as just been given a new award, now to work my way up to the next one during June. Was hoping to get a new award in June, but have got it before

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can make threads easily when I have the inspiration to make them. It is not a difficult thing to do for me. It is easier to make comments though as it takes few seconds. Time is also a factor.

Back