Do you find it easy to move on after a break up?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Being in love is a beautiful thing and it is usually sad when you leave your partner or when the person leaves you.

Back then, I used to find it very difficult to deal with a breakup. I could cry almost everyday because my lover broke up with me but I’ve stopped being that girl. I move on so fast even though I still get pained at times.

Is yours the same with mine?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It sounds so bad and irritating but as time goes by one forgets and get another lover and life goes on like that.
It is a sad thing that it is difficult to find the right one. I got used to have this situation from my past relationships. It is a waste of time and energy, but I just let it go and move on. The world will not end there.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I have a history of long-term relationships. The longest lasted eight years, while the shortest lasted only a month or two. My most recent relationship was relatively short-lived because we had many differences, and he was still hung up on his ex. Gladly, I could move on quickly, as it was not worth holding on to.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It's never easy to move on from breakups, this is someone you spent a lot of time with and probably made memories with them, so it won't be easy.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I never had a serious relationship before marriage so cannot say how difficult it is to settle down after the breakup. But when I listen to the experience of people, it is difficult to cope up after the breakup.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
My ex girlfriend broke up with me on Sunday around 9pm. And before 10pm, I had a new girlfriend that I picked up from the same street that my ex broke up with me at. My ex called Monday morning to see if we can work things out. Told her I have moved on. I and new girl are going at it bit by bit.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
My ex girlfriend broke up with me on Sunday around 9pm. And before 10pm, I had a new girlfriend that I picked up from the same street that my ex broke up with me at. My ex called Monday morning to see if we can work things out. Told her I have moved on. I and new girl are going at it bit by bit.

You seem to be very fast and that's how everyone should deal with the breakups. We should not take it so seriously that it affects our health.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Regardless, you have to move on. How long it takes depends on how deep the feeling was. Breaking up really hurt but time will heal.
True, in the end you have to move on, after all you we are taking about years of memories you have built with that person, it will definitely take some time to heal.

Back