Do you find the purchase of the new clothing very expensive?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.205
I have noticed that there are a lot of affordable clothes available these days. Despite that, I have lost interest in shopping for new clothes. It just does not seem practical anymore, especially since I spend most of my time at home.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.763
I have noticed that there are a lot of affordable clothes available these days. Despite that, I have lost interest in shopping for new clothes. It just does not seem practical anymore, especially since I spend most of my time at home.
We are on the same page. Since I am working from home, I do not need to think what to wear for a particular day. Unlike when I am still working in my previous jobs physically.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Well, it seems like not all the people would prefer buying old clothes. This is quite understandable due to the affordability factor. This obviously depends on the purchasing power of the person
There are cheap clothes but of good quality. It's not good to buy old clothes. Others prefer the old clothes though.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
There are cheap clothes but of good quality. It's not good to buy old clothes. Others prefer the old clothes though.

You may never know how those old clothes were used. If people had enough purchasing power, then I guess that people would have had always preferred new clothes. Old clothes could be recycled.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
You may never know how those old clothes were used. If people had enough purchasing power, then I guess that people would have had always preferred new clothes. Old clothes could be recycled.
You are correct, old clothes might be recycled or the owner is no more on earth. But I cannot blame those who buy because they can't afford expensive clothes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Whereas we have a compulsion to wear a uniform daily at work. My boss doesn't like if someone doesn't wear it.
That is normal, for a worker to wear the prescribed uniform. In my case, I can wear or not a uniform. I prefer to pay a penalty. I feel bored wearing the same clothes.

Back