Do you genuinely care for your employees?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.645
Many of us have likely been in the position of being an employee or are currently working for a company. It is only natural to wish for fair treatment and recognition from the organization you are a part of. For those who are business owners, the question arises: do you genuinely care for your employees? This care is not about romantic love but more about treating them as part of your work family, showing them respect, acknowledging their value, and so on. Unfortunately, there are some employers who fail to embody these qualities. They treat their employees as nothing more than expendable assets, disregarding their well-being and only concerned about their output.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.263
I don't have an employee because I am a paid employee. My boss actually tries a lot to demonstrate concern for us with regular renumeration reviews and a listening ear.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
I have apprentices and I genuinely care for them. I chip into their wellbeing and I pour out myself to make sure that they know the work I am teaching them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
When I was working full time, the boss of a company I worked for really care for his employees. Other than respect and acknowledgement of good work, he also cares about the well-being of his employees. He instructed HR to organize exercise day, family day for his staff on a regular basis.

Back