Do You Have a Bad Experience With a Web Hosting Company?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.390
I have been using Namecheap since 2015 and I do not have any bad experiences with Namecheap. I once tried a little-known web hosting company and the owner decided to shut down the company without notifying the users (I did not receive any notifications related to the company being shut down. Thankfully, my website was a test website so I did not lose anything.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.205
The only company I have had a bad experience with was GoDaddy which was one of the first hosting companies I went with. Everything seemed fine when I ordered my hosting service and it wasn't until I started using their service and had everything up and running that I started having issues. Their customer service was terrible and I never got help for the issues I was having. I ended up leaving them and going somewhere else.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.390
Their customer service was terrible and I never got help for the issues I was having. I ended up leaving them and going somewhere else.
This is one major complain about Godaddy. I have met a lot of people online and offline who were not satisfied with GoDaddy customer service. I never used Godaddy

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Whistleblowers often find it difficult to get good customer support from the web hosting companies they use. Powerful corrupt officials who have cheated, exploited the webmaster, will ask the webhosting company not to reply to the support ticket.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have a bad experience with a web hosting company. As a matter of fact, i have not had any experience with any web hosting company. Maybe because i do not have a website yet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
I have not had any bad experiences with them right now, plus I haven't dealt with any of them for many years because I haven't had a website for a long time.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Godaddy have terrific customer care service. Their customer relationships is near zero and quite embarrassing. I believe the company have more than enough customers therefore they don't care whether a customer is not satisfied. Godaddy taught me a lesson I will not forget in a hurry.

Back