Do you have a developer for your site?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you have a developer for your site who handles all technical issues and glitches? Do you pay the developer or is he completely a volunteer? Well, I do not have any developers for my site, if I encounter problem I do search for possible solutions on Google and try to work on the issues myself. Until now this method to trouble shoot has worked for me.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I do not have one but I think I should go for one as my Site is a mess. I need to add and delete stuff in there and put some order. Have a look yourself https://grouie.blogspot.com/
The website activity is not high it is expected at least one article per week this is the normal schedule to introduce monetization and earning from comment or pay per comment procedure this is my point of vue only for that.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I have one blog site. I developed it on my own using blogspot. It's more like a personal diary and has mostly creative pieces previously published or unpublished. I am not very regular there.
I have bought domain name frim GoDaddy. I plan to develop a website and launch it soon. I want to do it on my own and not pay any developer.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have one blog site. I developed it on my own using blogspot. It's more like a personal diary and has mostly creative pieces previously published or unpublished. I am not very regular there.
I have bought domain name frim GoDaddy. I plan to develop a website and launch it soon. I want to do it on my own and not pay any developer.
This is because a developer needs a lot of money and also it could develop something not on your expectations means you could do his work without waiting a javascript and jquery developer but need to learn a little about them instead.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
This is because a developer needs a lot of money and also it could develop something not on your expectations means you could do his work without waiting a javascript and jquery developer but need to learn a little about them instead.
I would like to use some easy way to develop a website to start with. I don't want to invest any money as I don't have the luxury to do that right now. Maybe later if my website clicks, I can think of updating it with some professional help. I am exploring the easy to use plug jn kind of things like WordPress etc to begin with.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
We don't have any developers for our sites. Both myself and my other half tend to work on everything ourselves as we have a lot of knowledge in running sites and forums.

Back