Do you have a faucetpay account?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucetpay is a micro crypto wallet that is used in receiving rewards earned from faucets.
I do have an account with them when I was deeply into faucets and have made some certain amount in LTC from faucets which has served me well and I did use it to also reinvest at one point but of recent my faucetpay account has been dormant.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I've been a member since Faucetpay was launched around the end of 2019, as a replacement for the closed Faucethub, but my crypto balance isn't increasing quickly because I rarely claim on faucet sites.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been a member since Faucetpay was launched around the end of 2019, as a replacement for the closed Faucethub, but my crypto balance isn't increasing quickly because I rarely claim on faucet sites.
Well this is me on recent times as I dumped claiming of faucets due to the fact that I am being paid in little fractions all because I do not know how to refer people to claim faucets too and get more commissions which would make my faucet withdrawal to be huge and now that I run a PTP site makes it even more reason for me to dump faucet claims.
Post automatically merged:

I belong to a few faucet sites and I can collect every 15 minutes on one and 1 hour on the other two. I am just watching my balance grow and my crypto wallet grow as well
What are those faucet sites that you are in which you get to earn such in fifteen minutes and the other one hour and it pays you better and you get to see your wallet grow as your crypto grows too. Let us join with you on them too and get to take part in growing out crypto wallets.

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have faucetpay account, I was using faucetpay mainly to receive earnings from a-ads but now that I have stopped using a-ads, I have also stopped using faucetpay. I used to receive daily earnings from a-ads.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a faucetpay account and it is a reliable cryptocurrency micro wallet platform that you can choose. It has been in existence for a long time and it has good track record.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, I have an account in faucetpay, but I never have more than $ 200 deposited there, I accumulate money and then withdraw it, without exceeding the aforementioned figure, since 2 years ago more or less it was hacked.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Faucetpay is a micro crypto wallet that is used in receiving rewards earned from faucets.
I do have an account with them when I was deeply into faucets and have made some certain amount in LTC from faucets which has served me well and I did use it to also reinvest at one point but of recent my faucetpay account has been dormant.
I have an account and I am sure that I have money in that account but It has been long since I logged into it. I stopped using it ever since I stopped making money on faucets.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account and I am sure that I have money in that account but It has been long since I logged into it. I stopped using it ever since I stopped making money on faucets.
if I were you I would visit my faucet pay account to check on the balance that I have and see if I can withdraw it with the use of one particular kind by converting the others to that coin on the faucet pay account and send it to my main wallet account.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
if I were you I would visit my faucet pay account to check on the balance that I have and see if I can withdraw it with the use of one particular kind by converting the others to that coin on the faucet pay account and send it to my main wallet account.
This is also what I am thinking of doing but I don't think I can have a lot of money on the account but I will check today and give you a feedback to see if I will have up to $10

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is also what I am thinking of doing but I don't think I can have a lot of money on the account but I will check today and give you a feedback to see if I will have up to $10
I will if you have up to $10 on your faucet pay account and that means you have a lot of money in it then you can convert the several coins that accumulates to form the $10 to one particular coin and withdraw to your main wallet.

Back