AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
No. Been meaning to get one, but keep forgetting to get it when I have the cash to do so. Our blackouts generally being only 2-3 times a year, doesn't help with remembering either. :D I think the last time we had a power outage that lasted more than a few hours, we had plenty of ice packs ready for the fridge.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$1.155
No. Been meaning to get one, but keep forgetting to get it when I have the cash to do so. Our blackouts generally being only 2-3 times a year, doesn't help with remembering either. :D I think the last time we had a power outage that lasted more than a few hours, we had plenty of ice packs ready for the fridge.
Haha then no need to go for it lol. These days we also don't experience major blackouts thankfully lol

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.060
I don't have it and don't need it. We had one blackout in few years. Most time everything is announced on time and it last maybe two hours. Electric grid is very stabile. Also in my small apartment I don't have place for it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.820
Raw Dex
$0.095
Generators are not common here. Most people live in small apartments, and we seldom have power outage. We just have flashlights or candles in case of blackouts.

Back