Do you have a helper at home?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
We used to have a helper when I was in elementary school. My parents needed someone to look after us while they were at work. Unfortunately, our helper robbed us, so we decided not to hire anyone else. I even started washing my school uniform around 5th or 6th grade. What about you? Do or did you have a helper at home?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.530
When I entered my university, my biological parents and siblings went to the lowland area. So, my mother hired someone to take good care of all the household chores and the like in the house.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
The only time that I have had a semblance of a helper at home is when my sibling comes visiting. And it is always for a short while.

Do you still hire a helper these days? We do not hire one anymore. We do the household chores by ourselves. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

I live alone so there is no help for me. I don't even have smart vacuum cleaner. I still use manual. Maybe I should get one.

Yes, a reliable vacuum cleaner is helpful in cleaning the house. I do not use one in my apartment since it is small. Hehe

No I don't for now because I believe I don't need one for now but I would in the future when I have a large family

Same here. In addition, I prefer to clean the house myself. Maybe when I can no longer move, that is the only time I will hire one.

I don't have a helper, though I know in the future I might need one, especially due to my work.

Yes, we might need one in the future. I might get one when I am not able to move anymore. Hehe

I am against the idea of employing domestic help. I cannot imagine other people doing my chores. This is disrespectful.

Yes, to each his own. I personally do not like the idea of hiring a helper unless my health worsens to the point where I am unable to manage household chores anymore.

I live in a very small house that I should reasonably be able to man myself. I don't need any help.

Yes. Same here. I live in a small apartment and there is no need to hire a helper. Plus, I enjoy doing household chores myself.

When I entered my university, my biological parents and siblings went to the lowland area. So, my mother hired someone to take good care of all the household chores and the like in the house.

Do you like idea of hiring one again in the future?

Last edited:
Back