Do you have a loyalty program for your customers?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Most companies or organization tend to run loyalty programs, this is to ensure the loyalty of their employees, to make sure that they put the business first above anything. But is there a loyalty program for customers? Personally i feel it would be extremely hard to find a customer that is completely loyal. Every customer has more than one place they make purchases from, increase the price is too high of the goods is not available, they have other vendors they can buy from. So with this, is it possible to have a loyalty program for customers?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I try my best to give periodic discounts for customers who have been with us for a long time. We are planning for some special loyalty rewards for deserving customers in the future.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I have not started my business so for now I don't have a loyalty program for any customers but when I eventually start my business I would have one because I see it as a good thing

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The app I use to exchange my cryptocurrency gives us a point for every transaction we carry out in the app. The point can be converted to Cash at a certain threshold. It makes me to do transactions with them anticipating the rewards.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes I think companies or organization should run loyalty programs, this is good for the company as it will ensure the loyalty of the customers. Just do your own to drive sales

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Most companies or organization tend to run loyalty programs, this is to ensure the loyalty of their employees, to make sure that they put the business first above anything. But is there a loyalty program for customers? Personally i feel it would be extremely hard to find a customer that is completely loyal. Every customer has more than one place they make purchases from, increase the price is too high of the goods is not available, they have other vendors they can buy from. So with this, is it possible to have a loyalty program for customers?

The company where I used to work always recognise their customers who always patronize them by the end of the year by giving them good gift to appreciate their constant patronage.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Loyalty programs help to sustain and keep an organization's customer base. The customers would feel appreciated that their patronage is recingnized and appreciated..

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
My business is not that big to implement such a program. However, I only offer discounts and some vouchers to certain items. I might do this in the future. I am crossing my fingers with this aspiration.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
A lot of companies here offer loyalty program to customers. When a customer buy something, s(he) gets some points. These points can be converted into cash when the threshold is reached. The customer also gets discounts if they buy on their birthday.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
My business is not that big to implement such a program. However, I only offer discounts and some vouchers to certain items. I might do this in the future. I am crossing my fingers with this aspiration.
Same as mine. I offer occasional discounts to customers who have been loyal over the past. I give them some extra goods when I can afford to. But not a special discount program at all.

Back