Do you have an offline business?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
Let's be practical and talk about our offline businesses. Do you have any offline business, what is it? What is the size of your business, how many people you have employed, and how much money your business is making?
Well, currently, I do not have any offline business, However, I have managed a couple of offline businesses in the past. I have run a publication house, a restaurant and a dairy farm. Sadly, all of these businesses encountered a huge loss and I am still paying off debt.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.483
Yes I do have an offline business, I am into making of customized items like mugs, water bottles,bags, frames and the likes and am also into graphic designing. Though I am still working on improving the business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
Apart from my job at a university, I also have a milk tea business. I only have two workers, a cashier, and a tea mixer and runner. The two are my siblings. I pay them every 15th and 30th of the month. They're trusted siblings.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
Apart from my job at a university, I also have a milk tea business. I only have two workers, a cashier, and a tea mixer and runner. The two are my siblings. I pay them every 15th and 30th of the month. They're trusted siblings.
I am not into selling tea but it is a profitable business in my place. In recent times, there has been an influx of tea businesses, mostly involving celebrities.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.345
I am not running any offline Business right now, I have never done it before. But I am planning to start buying and selling clothes, I hope it goes well. Since I don't know how to run a business, I am still learning before I start.

Back