Do you have any 'must-have' items for a business trip?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.793
I am quite strict about bringing my organizer when on a business trip. It is like my holy Bible; everything is there for me to use. I am also old-fashioned when it comes to using it. Some people prefer to bring their laptops with them. I think I can have mine, too. However, I still prefer writing on my organizer.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yeah one outstanding thing I know and Some other people prefer to carry on their their business trip is their phones, laptops and documents you would definitely need this items..

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.120
Raw Dex
$0.203
When I go for a business trip, I usually bring along my smartphone, laptop or ipad with me. I need them to organize my itinerary and take notes during meetings with clients.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am quite strict about bringing my organizer when on a business trip. It is like my holy Bible; everything is there for me to use. I am also old-fashioned when it comes to using it. Some people prefer to bring their laptops with them. I think I can have mine, too. However, I still prefer writing on my organizer.

I can never travel for any business trip without making use of my power bank because it is something that always saves me from being lazy from charging my phone.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
A business trip needs one going with some items. The items to go with depending on the kind of business trip it is but I know people would usually go with martphone or laptop

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The things that I must have and carry with me during business trips are cellphones, power banks, holy books, and agenda books. While traveling to fill my time, I sometimes read the holy book, while occasionally checking my cellphone when a notification comes in.

happylearner

Complete Stranger
May 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think my must-have items for business trips are really basic needs and based on the destination. For example, if I go to the place with a lot of beach/swimming pool, i'll bring swimming suit.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Going on a business trip needs a kind of preparation at all times. So those embarking on it must go what they know will be needed at all cost like ones cellphones, power banks etc

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If your laptop is your workstation, you have to carry it. Also, you would need to pack all important documents related to the trip. If it is someone like me that is tech savvy, my laptop is just okay for me.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.793
I think my must-have items for business trips are really basic needs and based on the destination. For example, if I go to the place with a lot of beach/swimming pool, i'll bring swimming suit.
My old man used to remind us to bring our self-care kit and slippers when traveling to another place. It has been our practice to do this since then. Now, we are passing some of these family traditions to the young ones now.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mobile devices which include my mobile phone which is always meant for recording every detail of the conversation especially when it's business related or an agreement which will serve as a legal backup in case anything arises.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.060
Small notebook and few pens for ideas while I am traveling. Powerbank for smartphone and charger. Charger for laptop if I bring laptop. Often I don't bring laptop at my travels.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The most important thing is just to remember to move with all that will help you to work as you take your business trip . Yeah if laptop is your workstation, you go with it same with packing important documents

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.793
My mobile devices which include my mobile phone which is always meant for recording every detail of the conversation especially when it's business related or an agreement which will serve as a legal backup in case anything arises.
I am with you. I cannot leave my house without it. Currently, I usually use it to listen my favorite songs while walking to my destination. In terms of documenting something, it is an instant way to be used.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think going out with your Bible seem to be one of the best ideas because it is a holy book and it can even keep you busy while reading it instead of being bored either on the plane or in the bus.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If your laptop is your workstation, you have to carry it. Also, you would need to pack all important documents related to the trip. If it is someone like me that is tech savvy, my laptop is just okay for me.

I believe that every business personnel that is traveling for a business meeting will always make use of a laptop for the business meeting or transaction in other words it is an item that everyone must always go with.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The truth is that for every business personnel that is traveling there is always need to carry some stuff for the business meeting. It is to carry what you really need for it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
For me though besides my traveling bag and as well extra cash to buy things if i want to, my power bank is also extremely important. I do not know how my schedule would be, if there would be time for me to even charge my phone, so having a power bank with me gives me assurance.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't think anyone would intend going on a business trip and will forget to pick a lot of things that will be needed for it . it is to find out what you need

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I strictly do not carry any item that I do not need because this may occupy the space unnecessarily. It is essential to carry essential items as this is one of the most important things a person may need in the first place.

Back