Do You Have App Version of Your Website

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
These days more people access the internet through mobile devices compared to computers. Therefore, a lot of people focus on building app versions of their websites. Do you have an app version of your website? Well, I once tried a no-code app development platform to create an app for my website but I never got to the point where I published the app on PlayStore.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
These days more people access the internet through mobile devices compared to computers. Therefore, a lot of people focus on building app versions of their websites. Do you have an app version of your website? Well, I once tried a no-code app development platform to create an app for my website but I never got to the point where I published the app on PlayStore.
I do not have a website for now but I am surely going to have an application version of my website whenever I create it because applications tends to be faster and easier to use instead of the website itself

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
No I don't have. There are some converters but I would rather have native app. I had idea learn how to make it but I just don't have time for that project to.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I tend to try and stick to responsive design these days for phones. Native apps are just a pain in the ass to maintain plus the site IMO.

Then there is also the fact that it costs a fortune to hire for. Significantly more expensive than web developers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No I don't have. There are some converters but I would rather have native app. I had idea learn how to make it but I just don't have time for that project to.
Then maybe you can do that later
We both know that it is good to take things step by step like you are doing now so wjen you have the time, create the application

Back