AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, I prefer to work online than offline, because I don't like crowds, I prefer to work behind the scenes. So, I built an online shop on the marketplace, and to fill my spare time I am also active in online discussion forums such as RIF and mylot.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Doing online jobs such as online surveys and post on forums is just my side hustle. I would not say that I have the passion for doing this kind or work. That said, I do enjoy posting on RIF. I learned new things and can share experience and ideas with fellow members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I have passion doing jobs online. It excites and inspired me. After my offline work I open right away my laptop or celfon to start doing activities online.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had passion to make money online since the day that I read a book on making money online and it mainly talked about forex. So ever since then I have been trying and now making money online

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am just waiting for Jordan to arrive back from vacation and we can get paid lol. I have accumulated a decent enough amount.
I thought he would be back on the 6th of March. Don't worry, Ginger. You will receive your payment soon. Anyhow, we all need holidays to get some rest. Jordan is doing an excellent job here and he needs some rest. This job is really very demanding.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I can answer yes, I have. It's 13 years I work online, if I don't count the interruption periods of offline jobs. But, in any way, I often managed to realize both services: the online tasks and offline employment at one time. This is particularly easy with my teaching job. Tasks online have the additional benefit I can work not needing a schedule. No bosses breathing down my neck.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
today is the first day i wanna do PTP sites and another online job that available as a full time job ( i will spent 8-9 hours working in here like working offline), so i wanna try my luck here, wish me luck guys

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I have been working online for almost a decade, if I was not passionate about working online I wouldn't have existed for so long. IO make full time income by working online

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I have been working online for almost a decade, if I was not passionate about working online I wouldn't have existed for so long. IO make full time income by working online
The dream of various people is to make a true salary by working online, especially those forced to work in a toxic offline environment. Being this latter their solely mean to maintain their household (some friends of mine living in my former country are among them). In my former country, unfortunately, it's very common to work under a bossing and mobbing conditions and sometimes safety standards too are ignored by bosses. Last year, an Italian friend of mine even risked his life cause such a precarious offline job. So I'm not astonished about so much passion for online working by more and more people, including that friend of mine, whenever possible to do. Pitifully, the most difficult thing is to earn a true salary online only, until we aren't super-skilled freelancers, especially in the IT area.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
It is said many times by individuals that they have passion for the offline work or job that they do - today, I want to ask the same about your online job. Do you have passion for the work or job that you do online? Please do share!
Yes I have passion for the work or job that I do online. I love working online because it gives me freedom, flexibility and creativity I can work on the projects that I enjoy and learn new skills along the way.

Back