Do you have plans to settle in some other country?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people in the world that are not satisfied with the conditions in their country and like to get settled in another country.
I haven't thought of settling in another country even though this aren't smooth here, but I always want to visit many countries just for fun

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@NurseFlo @reti It's a good opportunity for you both because you both are relocating to a developed country so filled with lots of earning opportunities but at the same time expensive places to live.
I'm fully aware that it's expensive to that area. Same the place in here the expenses in here are getting higher that much. Its hard to earn more but I will manage it someday or with my boyfriend since we'll save up more money.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I was ever planning to emigrate to another country because of the political instability and unemployment in my country. I can see that there are other countries out there that have good political environment that accommodates both the middle class and the rich.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
My dream place in Las Vegas, Nevada. My cousins nurses there wanted me to visit Ls Vegas. I hope my dream comes true. It is pandemic so our movements are not fast unlike i the past when virus was not in the planet.

Back