Do you have rain boots?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.453
The frequency and severity of flooding in some regions of the country is increasing. Whenever there is heavy rainfall, the area outside my apartment becomes flooded. I understand the importance of investing in high-quality rainboots to protect myself from waterborne diseases such as leptospirosis that can be contracted from floodwater. Do you have durable rain boots?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.453
Although flooding is not serious in my city during heavy rainfall, I do have a pair of durable rain boots. I do not want my shoes and feet to get all wet.

Yes, having a durable pair of boots can really come in handy, especially when it is pouring outside. I am planning to get a pair soon.
Post automatically merged:

No, I don't own rain boots because we don't have much rainfall here in our country, also mostly we don't prefer to go out in rain.

How often does it rain in your area each year? I do not like going out in the rain either, but it is good to be prepared for the worst-case scenario. Hehe

Yes I have a rain boots, though I do not use it very often .

It is good to be aware of that. It is really helpful to have one just in case you might need it. It is always smart to be prepared.

I do not have them anymore. I used to have them because I do gardening before.

Yes. I notice some gardeners wearing boots, too. Hopefully, I will manage to buy a pair since the area here gets flooded often.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
Yes, having a durable pair of boots can really come in handy, especially when it is pouring outside. I am planning to get a pair soon.

How often does it rain in your area each year? I do not like going out in the rain either, but it is good to be prepared for the worst-case scenario. Hehe

It is good to be aware of that. It is really helpful to have one just in case you might need it. It is always smart to be prepared.

Yes. I notice some gardeners wearing boots, too. Hopefully, I will manage to buy a pair since the area here gets flooded often.
We usually have a rainy season, during this period we always have a lot of rain. Then there are times where some places might be covered with water but after awhile it gets dry.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Yeah I have boots for rain in case there is flooding in our yard. It happened last year flood in our yard three inches deep which is why I bought boots.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I was thinking as extra rain and flood problem are facing by us, but here we can read this is now global issue. I don't have rain shoes but if condition persists then there would be no choice.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
I do not have rainboots since I rarely leave home when it is raining heavily. When I had a job and had to go to office, I would purchase various footwear for rains.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
No, I don't. I have a general purpose boots that I wear when I have to go outdoors when it is raining. I have never worn a rain boots since my childhood

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
The last time that I had a rain boots was when I was a kid. I just remove my shoes and walk through the flood when it rains.

The last time that I had a rain boots was when I was a kid. I just remove my shoes and walk through the flood when it rains.

Back