Do you hire a security guard to protect your business day and night?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
We see security guards in businesses, firms, establishments, banks, schools, colleges, and Universities private and public and the reason is protection. The security guards are hired directly from the agency. It is the agency to supply those who need their guard services. How much do you pay your guards? The pay for the guards depends on the agency they are in. It is the agency that collects the payment from the business center and pays the guards' salaries according to the mood of payments. There is a safe feeling if the place we work in has guards.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
Although I have general store business but level of my business is not as high as I can afford to hire a security guard. But I wish my business grow day and night and I also do this for better protection.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me l have a feeling that l should do so when l have a very well established business. I would therefore hire the services for the security guards on night time only.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Those who do not let their guards serve in the evening, purchase a time lock. The entranceof eh business center will not just be opened with a key. It requires time and the time is set through a computer. So when there is robbery or burglary, they will not prosper. They may create sound and neighboring businesses with stay-in guards will be alerted.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Most buildings have security guards and each home/office owner is charged a monthly or quarterly fee. So it is not necessary to hire a security guard separately, only for standalone houses, security guard may be required.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There are security guards here in a big business, offices, colleges universities, high schools, and elementary levels. They are paid 15th and 30th of the month. They also have their SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM for their retirement

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I have managed three different businesses in the past but I have never hired a security guards for my businesses. Thankfully, there were no cases of burglary. If your business is small, it is not possible to hire a security guards

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I have managed three different businesses in the past but I have never hired a security guards for my businesses. Thankfully, there were no cases of burglary. If your business is small, it is not possible to hire a security guards
You were lucky the time you managed a business. What business was it? This time, I noticed that banks no longer allow their guards to report to duty in the evening. It's because banks use Time Lock computerised. It's hard for burglars to attack a bank this time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Here, a lot of shops are located inside a Mall. It is the responsibility of the Mall to hire security guards. Even for shops located outside, it's not common for them to hire a security guard, except for banks or shops which sell luxury products.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Small shops here do not have security guards only the big stores, malls, banks, schools, colleges and universities ,and big companies. It is crucial for them not to hire guards.

Back