Do you include your family in your investment?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
If you are an investor, do you include your family in your investment? what I mean is, do you task them to help you like reaching out to their friends to market what you are investing? Do you also give them some incentives from your profit? In my investment, I partly include some members of my family. They help me introduce to their rich friends and I also give them some amount from my profit that makes them happy. The feeling is fulfilled once our family is part of our business. Wat about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you are an investor, do you include your family in your investment? what I mean is, do you task them to help you like reaching out to their friends to market what you are investing? Do you also give them some incentives from your profit? In my investment, I partly include some members of my family. They help me introduce to their rich friends and I also give them some amount from my profit that makes them happy. The feeling is fulfilled once our family is part of our business. Wat about you?
I never involve my family in business and investment matters, because they live in cities hundreds of kilometers apart, but I often involve friends or acquaintances to carry out promotions at their office, such as if there are 10 buyers they recommend, my friend will get one product. .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
@Suba , your idea is great. Your friends surely help you because they can have one product. It is better that way than to suffer losses. I understand the dsgance between you and your family. It is sickening sometimes if work far away from them.

Last edited:

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
It's generally not advised except if they are also business savvy. I've had problems with dependents who only see what I earn but not the amount of work that goes into it.

Some of them also want to learn but blame you for their failures

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
You might be right, it seems not good to invite our family members to join in our business. But I hired my sister to do the cashiering of my milk tea business and she is doing right. I pay her according to the standard payment for a staff.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
It depends on the kind of investment. There are some I simply don't tell them or anyone cause i feel they won't take it as seriously as i would or i am simply not sure about it yet. Then there are others which i do tell them.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
You should carry your family along in your investment plans because they would be the ones to make sure the investment is sustained and administered well if anything happens to you. I put my family in every investment I make.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Our family is very important in our business. They always have a strong support for us and they will never leave when something goes wrong in our business. They may have a good solution to a business problem.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Our family is very important in our business. They always have a strong support for us and they will never leave when something goes wrong in our business. They may have a good solution to a business problem.
Then I will advise that you involved your family in your business or investment as for me I think I won't even bother myself doing this because my family had no interest in my business they can't contribute anything to it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Of course, my fmily is involved in my business, in fact, the one cashiering my milk tea business is my younger sister. I do not trust people cashiering my business.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Of course, my fmily is involved in my business, in fact, the one cashiering my milk tea business is my younger sister. I do not trust people cashiering my business.
@starmix,that means they where there for you when you started for me the present business which am running now my family turn their backs on me when I needed the fund to set up the business but now they want to involve so I won't accept this

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
This will depends on the kind of investment. if it is one that I dint want them to get involved I will keep them aside but if not I will bring them on board.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
My family is very important to me and I have big trust on them so I always include them on my business, In fact, I made them my beneficiaries. There is no one to understad us better but our family.

Back