Do You Invest in Shitcoins

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
Some people have developed a knack for making money with shitcoins in cryptocurrency. Some are just lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Do you make money with them?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.200
Some people have developed a knack for making money with shitcoins in cryptocurrency. Some are just lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Do you make money with them?
I will never invest in coins with no fundamentals especially shit coins.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I have never heard about this one. Does it have a good value? Or we are just expecting it to have value.If the projection is good, then we should buy.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Shitcoins are not for long term investment, but for short term investment, Shitcoin is a dump and pump scheme, rug pull, exit scam. Nowadays it will be difficult to make money with Shitcoins unless you have a large capital that can influence the market. I also still have Dogecoin and SHIB from the rest of my activities last year (2021)

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050

I do not think that I will invest in low-valued coins ever. Such coins may never be profitable at all for anyone.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I once invested in shitcoin but the price became very low so I have stopped now because I don't know the next shot in to invest in

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
Shitcoin are basically the coins that are meant for retail cryptocurrency investors and it is a very good coin if it surges.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
No I don't but it will be good to do that if I know how it works. but I'm yet to understand how the crypto currency network works

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I have not heard about that coin. Why is the name of weird shitcoin:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. It might not be a gainful coin.
it isn't a name of a coin but group of coins as you have mentioned that are not really gainful. So you just invest and wait to see how it goes

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
it isn't a name of a coin but group of coins as you have mentioned that are not really gainful. So you just invest and wait to see how it goes
Aw, okay, but it seems that site or app is not appealing to me. I focus on my betting site at Free Litecoin for I already experienced a pay of $200. I am now $95. I hope I can reach the payout again which is $200.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Aw, okay, but it seems that site or app is not appealing to me. I focus on my betting site at Free Litecoin for I already experienced a pay of $200. I am now $95. I hope I can reach the payout again which is $200.
That's better it is always good to focus on what works best for you

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
The shitcoin are coins that people wouldn't want to invest on because it is not really a coin that will give you a reasonable amount of income and you do not want to involve yourself in such kind of investment because you will not make profit from it.

Back