AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.130
Many folks have achieved their financial freedom through online investments. Do you in the first place trust online investment platforms.
Nope I don't even trust the ones offline let alone online. I'm yet to start investing online because I don't just like the idea of it, that's the truth

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Many folks have achieved their financial freedom through online investments. Do you in the first place trust online investment platforms.
If you mean hyips, then I don't trust any of them. I do consider cryptocurrency as an online investment and I have made some good returns from it in the past. I will also like to trade forex too.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.813
I have not tried to invest money virtually. One thing is for sure, I am scared to be a victim by scammers online. I am sure some people can relate to what I am claiming right now.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.603
There was a time i took online investment very seriously but along the line i came across some scam sites , i ended up loosing most of my capital. Working online or having online investments is a good thing but the truth of the matter is that you will definitely come across alot of scam sites out there, one simply has to be careful when making investments online.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.130
I have not tried to invest money virtually. One thing is for sure, I am scared to be a victim by scammers online. I am sure some people can relate to what I am claiming right now.
Same here this is what have been keeping me away from online investment. Way too many scamming sites and people online

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Currently most investments are made online, both for crypto, stocks and mutual funds. for crypto there are many trusted exchanges like Binance, uphold and Coinbase, to save and earn interest. Also many trusted platforms to invest in stocks such as Saxo Bank, TradeStation, eToro etc. I invest in crypto and stocks even if it's a small amount

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is why I get scared of investing online they are just too much scammers everywhere I don't understand why people can't just bring legit investment scheme online
Presently, I cannot invest the little money I have online. I am scared of getting scammed as usual. I will refer keep my money in my pocket

Back