Do you keep on thinking about things that affect your decisions?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
I cannot avoid thinking of the things that affect my personal decisions. Somehow, I told myself why I had not spent days deciding about something that bothered me until this time because of the wrong timing. If I could only bring back the hands of time, I would surely do. It is better to ask another head to give justice to my sufferings because of the wong decisions.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
I oftenly do that and sometimes l think that l should be having some problems with my decision making process.
It is bad to think about a problem because of our impulsive decisions. It is best to ask someone to help us decide and or think many times before the final decision.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I often keep thinking about things that affect my decisions. However, sometimes overthinking can be counterproductive, leading to unnecessary stress and indecision.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I cannot avoid thinking of the things that affect my personal decisions. Somehow, I told myself why I had not spent days deciding about something that bothered me until this time because of the wrong timing. If I could only bring back the hands of time, I would surely do. It is better to ask another head to give justice to my sufferings because of the wong decisions.
I also cannot avoid thinking about them but one thing I always do is making sure that I don’t let bad or negative things overshadow my feelings

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
I also cannot avoid thinking about them but one thing I always do is making sure that I don’t let bad or negative things overshadow my feelings
That's good, let us never allow the wrong decision to kill our present and future. Let us be brave and try to make amends for what we have done.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
Once a decision is made, I tried not to think about the things which affected how I made the decision. Because that will not help regardless the decision is right or wrong.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
Once a decision is made, I tried not to think about the things which affected how I made the decision. Because that will not help regardless the decision is right or wrong.
Taking full responsibility when making a decision. Whether the outcome is right or wrong, we need to stand firm and take necessary action if it does failed.

Back