Do you know Animorphs?

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was little, I really liked a book called animorphs by K.A. Applegate. This book tells the story of a group of teenagers who return from a mall through an abandoned building. There they encounter aliens with human bodies and horse legs named Andalites. Andalite prince himself said that the earth is in danger because the Yeerks want to take over the earth. So this Andalite prince gave that five teenagers the power to turn into animals. This is where their adventure begins.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Oh wow i have never heard of this book before though but plot looks wonderful. Back then i used to read a lot of books. Due to my busy schedule i hardly have time to read anymore.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh wow i have never heard of this book before though but plot looks wonderful. Back then i used to read a lot of books. Due to my busy schedule i hardly have time to read anymore.
Yes this book is really great. I think this book is not as popular as Harry Potter. But the plot is really awesome. The way the writers describe the animals they imitate is also very detailed. Maybe you can try to read it if you have free time. But I also don't know if this book has e-book or not.

Back