Do you know any apps that pay you to walk?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
We should not forget that there are many people that are making money from apps that pay you to walk. It struck me that most of these apps typically track your steps and they do this using your smartphones accelerometer and which would be a way for you to receive your reward in the form of points or cash. It is also good to mention that lots of people have been using this app for a while to make money for themselves.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Some of these apps also offer additional ways to earn, such as participating in challenges as well or you could referr friends. it's a fun and easy way to make a little extra income in your spare time

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
i''ve found that using a walking app has helped me stay more accountable and consistent with my fitness goals. The rewards that is given by the program are just an added bonus!

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is good to Keep in mind that not all walking apps are created equal, so be sure to do your research and read reviews too. Before downloading and using any app, it is important to look for the ones with positive user feedback.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
It's important to remember that the primary goal of these apps is to promote physical activity and healthy habits. The monetary rewards are a nice bonus, but the real value lies in improving your health.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you're looking to earn more from these apps, consider combining them with other kinds of activities activities like running, biking, or hiking. Many apps reward different types of activities, so you can maximize your earnings by staying active.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
The people that are using the apps that pay you to walk see it as fun and rewarding too. Doing more physical activity into your daily routine while earning a little extra cash is good

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$14.000
Raw Dex
$0.335
As far as l am concerned, the last time l searched on the Google play store about the same l found one app by the name sweatcoin. l found some positive reviews about it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.283
i''ve found that using a walking app has helped me stay more accountable and consistent with my fitness goals. The rewards that is given by the program are just an added bonus!
Can you share which walking app you are using at present and how much you have made from it. There are a large number of walking apps , I want to find out the best app available at present.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I read about this thread in bmf and I imagine how on earth someone can be pay to walk maybe I think this earnings method will work for top tier region

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Sweat coin is one such popular option but I have my doubts about it and I have seen them paying only in non popular GC so no cash or Paypal
I have heard about it but how on earth are they going to track the distance you have walk and be able to pay you am always doubtful if such app exist

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.760
We should not forget that there are many people that are making money from apps that pay you to walk. It struck me that most of these apps typically track your steps and they do this using your smartphones accelerometer and which would be a way for you to receive your reward in the form of points or cash. It is also good to mention that lots of people have been using this app for a while to make money for themselves.
I joined a site that pays me to walk. The site name is sweatcoin but I not anymore using the app. It's boring already.

Back