Do you learn about crypto?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
There are so many ways to learn crypto currency though. Most of these exchange platforms usually give classes as well, while there are also online courses you can also take.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been learning about crypto currency right from day one which is three years ago and till today I am not yet done with what I am learning as everyday has a new feature in the crypto world that I have not seen before.
Crypto currency when properly understood, one will get to live in wealth no matter how little they started with.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I have been learning about crypto currency right from day one which is three years ago and till today I am not yet done with what I am learning as everyday has a new feature in the crypto world that I have not seen before.
Crypto currency when properly understood, one will get to live in wealth no matter how little they started with.
Best is first understand wnat is cryptocurrency and how you can have gains and losses,as you go on to understand the basics of cryptocurrency the next stage would be for you to start Hodling which is buy low and sell high.I prefer using a cryptocurrency exchanger or wallet where you can keep your money or assets as the bought currency to purchase your digital currency.Like in my case i mostly use yellowcard.What happens is that i buy my dollar or kwacha currency which i can use to buy any asset when it is low and i sell again when it has made a gain.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Best is first understand wnat is cryptocurrency and how you can have gains and losses,as you go on to understand the basics of cryptocurrency the next stage would be for you to start Hodling which is buy low and sell high.I prefer using a cryptocurrency exchanger or wallet where you can keep your money or assets as the bought currency to purchase your digital currency.Like in my case i mostly use yellowcard.What happens is that i buy my dollar or kwacha currency which i can use to buy any asset when it is low and i sell again when it has made a gain.
Yes of course one has to have the proper knowledge of crypto currency before they engage fully in it if not they would have lots of losses and learn it the hard way.
It took me a year of learning crypto currency before I started receiving payouts in USDT at first and LTC before BTC and now I prefer to be paid in BTC than any other crypto coin.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Yes of course one has to have the proper knowledge of crypto currency before they engage fully in it if not they would have lots of losses and learn it the hard way.
It took me a year of learning crypto currency before I started receiving payouts in USDT at first and LTC before BTC and now I prefer to be paid in BTC than any other crypto coin.
Are you a forex trader now? if so what type pf trading do you do.That is amazing discipline to take an entire year to learn how to trade.I congratulate you for such an initiative.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that I have not much free time to learn about crypto. I think it is important to learn some basic things about crypto before investing in them.

There was a time when I planned to learn about cryptocurrencies. However, my views changed when I learned that cryptocurrencies are quite volatile. I now prefer investing in gold or Forex.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto is a big industry and there are many coins and tokens in this industry which need researches before investment.

Do you give yourself time to learn about crypto and do researches about coins and tokens?
Nothing beats having a very good solid and good background on the craft or business one wants to do, because weather you like it or not, crypto currency is a very serious business, so whatever effort you put into learning it will determine what you will reap from it in time to come.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time when I planned to learn about cryptocurrencies. However, my views changed when I learned that cryptocurrencies are quite volatile. I now prefer investing in gold or Forex.
I agree with you. I believe that investing in cryptocurrencies is too risky. You may lose everything. This is because their rates are going up and down every minute. Furthermore, you can never predict the behaviour of coins.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.170
I read crypto magazines, and I have subscribed to a lot of crypto niche youtube channels to improve my knowledge about crypto. I regular read magazines and watch videos to improve my knowledge.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is crucial for anyone who want to invest in cryptocurrency to learn a lot about it because you cannot make money in crypto without having a prior experience on cryptocurrency related investment.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Of course yes. I am not conversant with the crypto currency yet and I am really interested in it that's why I am still learning about on the forums and stuffs like that.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not really intrested in crypto but I try to learn time to time on yotube or other social media platfroms if you really want to learn a lot about crypto you need to choose good sources because you can just waste your time

Back