Do you like earning from Ptc websites?

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.240
Except from learning from the site it also serve as source of income when you are free and get you out of being bored it also introduce you to many people and other websites

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I don't mind earning from pay to click websites as earnings are low but they take less time and we should not spend more time on them and shop have a plan

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I started my online earning journey with the PTC sites. I worked on them not because I liked them but because I had nothing to do online. They are very slow at earning and I really dislike them.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.609
I still do not like them. I hate clicking on the links or ads for the sake of money. I never joined any PTC site in the past. Also I never tried to know about these sites.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.055
PTC sites are a huge waste of time. Sure, it's easy, but nothing else. I also tried these types of platforms. I had hope that I would earn some money, but I couldn't be more wrong. Also, many of the PTC sites are complete scams.
In addition, moreover than the time wasting, I ended up finding them humiliating. I was in search of whatever online job where a minimum of racking one's brain (in change of a discreet reward) was required. PTCs don't require anything about such a way. My big mishap at that time was I still only owned my first degree, that unfortunately doesn't provide but a very few practical skills whatever online serious job requires. No IT skills at all, no translation software skills at all and a very few knowledge about how to use Microsoft Office. There were language lessons, but not at the point to reach the mother tongue level and in addition, we didn't have the time to study them properly, as the university forced us to compulsory thousands and thousands of theory pages of books (we had books of 1300 and more pages to study for a single season) that resulted of zero practical use. So I couldn't apply for tasks presented by freelancers recruiting sites like Upwork, as I didn't own any of the super skill required (in addition, I didn't know that both my former and my current country oblige freelancers to open a VAT or the freelance job results illegal). So I tried survey panels (where I didn't qualify at 99% of the surveys) and PTCs because I didn't know exactly as these latter work.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
If I am not mistaken, I used to work on a PTC website before, Neobux. I was paid once or twice before quitting because I needed referrals to earn money.
I remember I also joined this platform a long time ago, but I left after some time since the pay was so little and I didn't really liked the site itself. It was cool for a moment, but then a waste of time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am earning from cointply, coinpayu and adbtc and these are all legit pay to click or we should say GPT websites but I prefer to earn from their PTC clicks only
Post automatically merged:

I like some of the pay-to-click websites and my favorite is adbtc dot top and we only need 500 satoshi to get paid that takes only 3 days and we can even sell our referrals too

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Earning from the clicking of the PTC websites is deemed easiest of all the online earning gigs. The only drawbacks for the venture is the slow earning rates on the rewards.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I don't mind earning from Ptc websites as long as they pay and doing my best to stick with some of these that don't have a very high threshold and pay to faucet pay

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have never liked earning from a Ptc website but I managed to earn from Adbtc and Coinpayu for some time and now stopped earning from these because of low earnings

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I still do not like them. I hate clicking on the links or ads for the sake of money. I never joined any PTC site in the past. Also I never tried to know about these sites.
PTC sites don't pay a lot most of the time you get like 1-5 cents per day at least for me I don't like that so I don't work on these types of sites because of that

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I like earning from pay to click websites and at present part of at least 3 websites like that and won't mind adding a few more to earn much requires crypto assets

Back