Do you like eating grilled fish?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
I am a big fan of grilled fish. That is what is on the menu for dinner tonight. I picked it up from the store near my apartment. Besides grilled fish, they also sell grilled chicken and meat. How about you, do you enjoy eating grilled fish?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.760
I like fish more than chicken or lamp. I like all sorts of fish dish but my favorite one is grilled fish. I like eating grilled fish with salad.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
I like fish more than chicken or lamp. I like all sorts of fish dish but my favorite one is grilled fish. I like eating grilled fish with salad.

That is great. Eating grilled fish with salad is something I do as well. I will have another grilled fish this coming weekend and I plan of having Caesar salad to go with it.
Post automatically merged:

I have stopped eating non vegetarian food from last few months. I don't what made me to leave it.

Wow. I am not sure if I can eat only vegetables. I need some fish or chicken. Maybe I will give it a try to see how it goes.

Even though grilled fish is quite expensive to buy in my location, that is what I use to relax every Sunday evening.

That is awesome. How much does a grilled fish cost in your location? And, it is a great way to relax your weekends, without a doubt.

Yes I love eating grilled fish, especially cat fish but it is a pity i don't always eat it due to how expensive it is right now.

It’s been a while since I had grilled catfish. In addition, it is not quite common here in our location.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.550
I am a big fan of grilled fish. That is what is on the menu for dinner tonight. I picked it up from the store near my apartment. Besides grilled fish, they also sell grilled chicken and meat. How about you, do you enjoy eating grilled fish?
I always love any kind of grilled foods. I can dip with fish sauce and calamansi. It takes like in heaven when having them in a picnic at the seaside or riverside.

Back