Do You like Green veggies?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes I really like green vegetables. Especially cassava leaves, mustard leaves, kale, and spinach. I often create and make it in the form of various dishes. I've made cassava leaf lodeh vegetables, cassava leaf pecel with peanut sauce, I've even made cassava leaf nuggets. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Yes I really like green vegetables. Especially cassava leaves, mustard leaves, kale, and spinach. I often create and make it in the form of various dishes. I've made cassava leaf lodeh vegetables, cassava leaf pecel with peanut sauce, I've even made cassava leaf nuggets. LOL
Cassava leaves are anti-cancer. They contain Vitamin K, but there is no cassava here near home. They are found very far in remote places where cassava plantations are found.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Cassava leaves are anti-cancer. They contain Vitamin K, but there is no cassava here near home. They are found very far in remote places where cassava plantations are found.
It is true that it is difficult to find cassava leaves in the market or vegetable vendors. Sometimes if there are too few of them, we should just plant them in our yard to save money. LOL

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am a veggie person. Being a vegetarian by choice, I rely on loads and loads of veggies in my diet. And I just love all of them. I want my plate to look very colourful and fresh.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am also a vegetarian and prefer to have veggies all the time
That's a very healthy thing to do. Whether you are vegetarian or non vegetarian, you need to have adequate amount of veggies on your plate. It's important for all the vitamins and minerals that we need. Supplements are not as good as the fresh food.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Whether I like or not, whether I say something positive about green veggies or not but the fact remain fact as we need to make friendship with them and take them on regular basis which usually I didn't do so I face some illness like red neat induced high uric acid level.

Back