Do you like messaging or calling?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I also like messages and not calling every time. For something important I would like it if someone calls me over the phone. But if it works by doing a message then would like someone to do a message or I would like to do a message.
I do not like calls. It interrupts my work, I prefer text messaging so I can reply later. This time, we see many messages in our messengers.

My father is not a fan of messaging. He likes calling us on messenger. Well, guest that's the easiest way for him to communicate. If I miss his call maybe I am outside or sleeping or doing something. I almost answer his video call. He always say that my brothers are not answering him. I told him not to bother because my brothers are making money for the house.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
My father is not a fan of messaging. He likes calling us on messenger. Well, guest that's the easiest way for him to communicate. If I miss his call maybe I am outside or sleeping or doing something. I almost answer his video call. He always say that my brothers are not answering him. I told him not to bother because my brothers are making money for the house.
Even my sisters also like to call not message me for they find it easy. If my family member is the one calling, I have to answer right away. It is not good to hurt them . For friends, I tell them to send me text messages for calling is time-consuming.

Back