Do you like posting on social media websites?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.885
Yes I do have some social media channels where I make posts though not daily. I do share posts across Twitter too since Facebook restricted my domain name.
I used to be like you before. When I am still active with the Literacybase site, I tend to share the articles links on different social media, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
There was a time where posting on social media was a habit for me but recently I find it very hard to even post on any of my social media accounts.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
I guess you're becoming busy with a lot of things. It's happening to me too. I'm busy these days.
That's right, these days have been pretty busy that I don't even have time for most of my activities. Though if I plan on making use of my social media accounts for promoting my business, i would have to be constant in posting.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's right, these days have been pretty busy that I don't even have time for most of my activities. Though if I plan on making use of my social media accounts for promoting my business, i would have to be constant in posting.
I think we both are busy looking for money and we know that money is very much important. We can't do without money

Back