Do you like Raw onions?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't take raw onions when it is with nothing, I usually mix it with chopped tomatoes and some coriander leaves. We call it "kachumbari" but you also need to eat that with something like meat or eggs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
I can't take raw onions when it is with nothing, I usually mix it with chopped tomatoes and some coriander leaves. We call it "kachumbari" but you also need to eat that with something like meat or eggs.
I Prefer it like that but sometimes I have raw onions just like that with my Lunch or dinner at home but its always better to add some salt and lemon juice

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
Garlic is a different thing and no one likes these raw with food in the form of salad but some people prefer having raw onion with their meal like we have Spinach or Saag with roti and then this onion tastes really good.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Garlic is a different thing and no one likes these raw with food in the form of salad but some people prefer having raw onion with their meal like we have Spinach or Saag with roti and then this onion tastes really good.

I have tried eating raw onions several times because of its so called health benefits but it never left a good test in my mouth and my God the smell can never feel any better.

Back