Do you like reading books?

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
since childhood, I really like to read. Comics, novels, newspapers, magazines. I read everything. And I also read almost all genres. But, my favorite genre is fantasy. It feels really amazing, reading a story about magic and fantasy creatures that are beautifully described in writing.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
I used to like to read about fantasy, adventure, science fiction and a bit of thriller but right now I read books that help in making me a quality person and a quality leader. I read about leadership, finance, discipline,diet weather and a little about politics.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I love to read books. detective books and others
I also like detective stories. Like the detective Conan series, comics from Japan. Very tense to guess who the perpetrators of the cases he handled.
Post automatically merged:

I used to like to read about fantasy, adventure, science fiction and a bit of thriller but right now I read books that help in making me a quality person and a quality leader. I read about leadership, finance, discipline,diet weather and a little about politics.
Wow, that seems a bit heavy topic for me. But sure it's a very good books because it can have a positive impact on ourselves.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Yeah. I love reading books comics, novel and other books, i remembered writing a novel back then when i was in high school that's to show how much i love reading novels i also have lots of novel i keep buying and reading even till now and sometimes i read online novel stories.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
Wow, that seems a bit heavy topic for me. But sure it's a very good books because it can have a positive impact on ourselves.
That is the only danger,reading a lot requires your brain to be operating at an optimum because you need to process and segment the information to try and identify what is applicable at each and every moment.The simple books that helps you become an achiever and handle quite a lot of information is buiding a second brain by Thiago Forte.It is an amazing book that we all must collect.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the only danger,reading a lot requires your brain to be operating at an optimum because you need to process and segment the information to try and identify what is applicable at each and every moment.The simple books that helps you become an achiever and handle quite a lot of information is buiding a second brain by Thiago Forte.It is an amazing book that we all must collect.
Yes, it is true. Reading heavy topics can overwhelm me. That sounds interesting! I will make sure to buy the book in the near future. I've seen it available in online shopping apps. Thanks for the recommendation.šŸ˜Š
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. I love reading books comics, novel and other books, i remembered writing a novel back then when i was in high school that's to show how much i love reading novels i also have lots of novel i keep buying and reading even till now and sometimes i read online novel stories.
Me too! I also have a lot of novels at home, some of which I haven't even had the chance to read. I also write online novels on one of the local platforms until now. It's nice to meet people who have the same hobby.šŸ˜Š

Last edited:

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I do enjoy reading diffirend types of books I just read some fantasy book and I really enjoyed it the only issue was the lack of romance but everything else was good

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
Reading books is a wonderful way to relax and unwind. I prefer to read books which will give me some kind of knowledge or at the end will give me a lesson.
wha are you currently reading my dear friend,for now i am looking for something that talks about world systems that control the world media and economies.Because i have come to realize that in order to be infleuncial then we must align to a system and i would not want to associate with the gate keepers to Hades.

There is a group of people so powerful that will allow and promote their agenda,if you do not align with them then you cannot hit big in most of the things we try to do.

Back