Do you like Resins?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
Resins are dried grapes and are so good for our health and not every expensive too so we should consume these in every seasons and if possible soak these in water overnight and drink that water in the morning on empty stomach and eat those resins and it will help us a lot of ways and is best for anti aging.

Do you like Resins?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Resins are dried grapes and are so good for our health and not every expensive too so we should consume these in every seasons and if possible soak these in water overnight and drink that water in the morning on empty stomach and eat those resins and it will help us a lot of ways and is best for anti aging.

Do you like Resins?
Yes I'm always the one who finish it hahaha

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don’t mind eating raisins just like that but I don’t really like them in dishes that include rice or something salty - i don’t really like it in that combination. Otherwise, I don’t really mind them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

Do you like Resins?
Of course, I love them. I consume them daily. They are so healthy and delicious as well. :)

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000

Do you like Resins?
Yes, I do like resins. They are a great source of antioxidants and are a healthy snack. I especially like to soak them overnight and eat them in the morning for the best health benefits.

Back