AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No I do not well sounds nice but some of the coins must be exspenisive I like to go somewhere with a metal detector and search for stuff everybody says it's wierd

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I love to travel, and I used to collect the currency notes of different countries. Now, I am still keeping currency notes of different countries in a box. But I do not collect coins.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.670
I love to travel, and I used to collect the currency notes of different countries. Now, I am still keeping currency notes of different countries in a box. But I do not collect coins.
Wow thats great to know, have you ever visited India? If not then you should try and I am sure you will enjoy your trip and you can be my guest

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Wow thats great to know, have you ever visited India? If not then you should try and I am sure you will enjoy your trip and you can be my guest.
Thank you. I have never visited India. Really love to visit this country someday. There will be so much to see. I read the news that India has got many new investments; companies set up factories there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.670
Thank you. I have never visited India. Really love to visit this country someday. There will be so much to see. I read the news that India has got many new investments; companies set up factories there.
Yes things have been great from some time and yeay many companies even US ones are now investing in India and even Elon Musk is in talks. I would love to be your host when you come to India

Back