Do you like to invest your Faucet Earnings into faucet and earn Interest?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a very popular way through which you can earn interest from the faucet and can purchase revenue shares and there are many faucets that are providing this option.

How was your experience buying Revenue shares on faucet?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a very popular way through which you can earn interest from the faucet and can purchase revenue shares and there are many faucets that are providing this option.

I do this a lot but I no longer do it because I do not like to work on faucet sites anymore

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not invested in some faucets but am interested in investing on some of the faucets. Am compiling some good faucets that have been in legitimate for years. I have gotten two sites that are legitimate. The two faucets I will invest once I have money include cointiply and betfury. Though this two sites is combination of many functionality put together.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200

There are several legal faucets in which you can invest money and earn some interest or you can also invest in your native token which some faucets have, they are good ideas, but only what you can afford or the same earned on the website in question

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not invested in some faucets but am interested in investing on some of the faucets. Am compiling some good faucets that have been in legitimate for years. I have gotten two sites that are legitimate. The two faucets I will invest once I have money include cointiply and betfury. Though this two sites is combination of many functionality put together.
The faucet in my signature has been legitimate for years and is listed on https://www.whois.com/whois/cryptowin.io
They have a five star rating on TrustPilot and I have used them successfully since May 3, 2022
You do not need any money to register and earn from them, but you can deposit your earnings or outside earnings if desired.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are several legal faucets in which you can invest money and earn some interest or you can also invest in your native token which some faucets have, they are good ideas, but only what you can afford or the same earned on the website in question
I have invested in crytowin.io and not sure if it will help me or not because I am little skeptical about it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have invested in crytowin.io and not sure if it will help me or not because I am little skeptical about it
Well there are some users who have won there I also got to have up to 20 shares and charged them without problems, I also recommend investing in space token of dutchycorps, since this is kept directly in your metamask

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
However though not involved in the faucet earning thing but investment of your faucet earnings can be a win win situation for you. This is simply because it can earn you compound interests.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
However though not involved in the faucet earning thing but investment of your faucet earnings can be a win win situation for you. This is simply because it can earn you compound interests.
Well I don't think it's really a win-win because if the faucet just disappears and goes away all your winnings vanished, because remember that faucets are not regulated by anyone.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well there are some users who have won there I also got to have up to 20 shares and charged them without problems, I also recommend investing in space token of dutchycorps, since this is kept directly in your metamask
I am little confused now and unable to take any decision and feels like I need to take a break from faucets to concentrate on better websites

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I am little confused now and unable to take any decision and feels like I need to take a break from faucets to concentrate on better websites
I understand, you may be saturated, just leave them for a while then, it will be better, or focus on the ptp is a good option as well i think :)

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it depends. Many of these sites are not reliable. But yes there are sites like FreeBitCo that you can trust. But I don't like it at all. I once invested in cointiply mining game and regretted it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Well I sometimes buy shares of 1000 sats in crypto win and another little in freebitco to buy fun tokens, it is a small part of my capital, so there is no problem

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I sometimes buy shares of 1000 sats in crypto win and another little in freebitco to buy fun tokens, it is a small part of my capital, so there is no problem
CryptoWin website is very good and I would like to try the investment part but I don't know. I think they've been operating for 3 years and it's a bit risky, but it's worth the risk with the satoshis that you earned for free. How much interest do you receive per month?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
CryptoWin website is very good and I would like to try the investment part but I don't know. I think they've been operating for 3 years and it's a bit risky, but it's worth the risk with the satoshis that you earned for free. How much interest do you receive per month?
Well I can only give you one advice, for my part I think I send about 5k sats a week, that is not even 0.05% of my capital, so for me it is not something to worry about, if you can send there a percentage that will not affect your economy, just do it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I can only give you one advice, for my part I think I send about 5k sats a week, that is not even 0.05% of my capital, so for me it is not something to worry about, if you can send there a percentage that will not affect your economy, just do it.
Very good. I don't deposit anything there, I just try to invest the satoshis I collected there. Let's see what will happen in the next year. It should be seen when the price of Bitcoin increases, what is the reaction of this site because some of them disappear. I hope this does not happen

Back