Do you like to try on clothes before you buy them?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
In my country, clothing shops allow their potential customers to try the clothes on before they buy them. It is one of the advantages of buying clothes online.

Is it also the same thing in your country?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
In my country, clothing shops allow their potential customers to try the clothes on before they buy them. It is one of the advantages of buying clothes online.

Is it also the same thing in your country?
There's always a fitting room to allow the buyer to fit before paying it. It's normal but there should be a watcher because it's happening some customers bring more than 3 to fit and only two to return. The other one is kept inside the bag.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
There's always a fitting room to allow the buyer to fit before paying it. It's normal but there should be a watcher because it's happening some customers bring more than 3 to fit and only two to return. The other one is kept inside the bag.
I agree with you. There are some shoplifters do this. I had seen some of their photos before in malls. Now, I have not seen anyone commit this crime.
Post automatically merged:

I usually do not shop from the store where there are no trial rooms. I want to try before I buy them
Since we are in the shops physically, it is better to try them on before buying. Unlike online shopping, we sometimes cannot get the accurate clothes that we wanted.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
I agree with you. There are some shoplifters do this. I had seen some of their photos before in malls. Now, I have not seen anyone commit this crime.
Post automatically merged:

Since we are in the shops physically, it is better to try them on before buying. Unlike online shopping, we sometimes cannot get the accurate clothes that we wanted.
I buy dresses in SM, Robinsons and in Gaisano city mall. There are many fitting rooms floor by floor.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
I usually like to try on clothes before buying them. Since I have a medium to large build, it is essential for me to make sure that the clothes I am interested in buying will fit me well. However, I do not buy clothes frequently, as I do not have a substantial need for them.

Back