Do you like wearing High Heels?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
This question is for ladies because most ladies prefer to wear high heels as with that they look tall and we all know the benefit of being tall and it ads an extra charm to our personality but this does not mean short men or women are not good and cute but still, people prefer to look tall and for that, they prefer to wear high heels and this also have a negative impact if they keep wearing it for long.

High heels or Normal shoes what do you prefer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
We, men, prefer normal shoes and shoes with slight heel but its the women or the ladies that always try to look good attractive and pretty and for that they buy and wear those high heels so they look presentable.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't think that anyone enjoys wearing high heels because it is always very painful to wear for a very long time but it's something that lady's can't do without because they always want to look exquisite.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never worn heels, am used to sneakers and other normal shoes. Ever since I was young my parents have always bought that for me. Plus am also tall that's why I haven't had much interest in buying heels. But I can try buying one someday and train myself how to walk in them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have never worn heels, am used to sneakers and other normal shoes. Ever since I was young my parents have always bought that for me. Plus am also tall that's why I haven't had much interest in buying heels. But I can try buying one someday and train myself how to walk in them.
The main purpose of high heels is to look tall and if you are already tall then you don't need to wear any such heels.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every chance i get i wear high heels. i used to wear them a lot when i was working. But now since i work from home i wear flats or slippers a lot. So now when i have a get together with friends i put on my heel.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Not really it's really hard for me to walk with them I choose comfortable shoes but when there is a very special occasions I wear heels even tho I'm not a huge fan of them

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I prefer normal shoe. High shoes are nice and its a great fit to dressing i like it but I'll rather go for a low one since am tall wearing that won't be too good for me tho even from start I've always low shoes.

Back