Do you like your mother or your father?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Most of us when we ask a kid whom he/she likes the most, he/she get confused.

Most of the kids say they like their mother the most. I understand why they say it because the mother is the one who spends most of the time with the kid.

Have you seen a kid who says he likes his/her the most?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I cannot say who I loved the most for my mom passed away when I was 6 years old. It was my dad who took care of us children at home. And when he was at work, he hired our neighbor to take care of all of us at home. I love my mom despite she only spent some years with me. But my father is so close to my heart and I missed hm every day of my life. May their souls rest in peace. :cry:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is so true, the love for them is deeply rooted in our hearts. I also despise those children who do not respect and love their parents. We ought to love our parents.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I love my parents and my entire family members. Despite my mom passed away when I was 6 years old, but I could still remember how she cuddled and kissed me with love. I cried when I remember my parents. I miss them every day.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
My parents mom and dad passed away. My mom died when I was 6 years old and my dad died when I was 21 years old. I was a new employee at that time and felt so much pain of losing them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thus is a good question, its okay for kids to love their mother more that should be as a result of them spending much time with there mum . if I'm to answer this I will say I like them both . they are my world.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Wr ought to love our mother. Mom's sacrifices are priceless. She never complains spending sleepless nights and tiresome days taking care of her baby. Mom is the minute to minute contact of her baby. When baby milks her mom, her eyes are focused on her mom and suddenly release a sweet smile to her mom that seems forever smile.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wr ought to love our mother. Mom's sacrifices are priceless. She never complains spending sleepless nights and tiresome days taking care of her baby. Mom is the minute to minute contact of her baby. When baby milks her mom, her eyes are focused on her mom and suddenly release a sweet smile to her mom that seems forever smile.
Mother's sacrifice is sure a huge deal, imagine carrying a whole being in her for a whole nine months without complaining, as if that's not enough she will still feed the kid for 2 years or less coupled with sleepless when the kid feels like stressing her lol. I always love to listen to my mom whenever she talks about how troublesome I was as a baby.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Mother's sacrifice is sure a huge deal, imagine carrying a whole being in her for a whole nine months without complaining, as if that's not enough she will still feed the kid for 2 years or less coupled with sleepless when the kid feels like stressing her lol. I always love to listen to my mom whenever she talks about how troublesome I was as a baby.
That's life of a kid erratic and unpredictable but our mom never complains. Mom's love is enduring unfathomable. A son may hurt a mom even put her life to danger but never a mom takes revenge.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most sacrifice was when mother is about to out to bed, the pain is something unimaginable abd during the process of giving birth the mothers life is on 50/50 scale. There are scenes where the mother struggle to keep the baby alive while loosing her's šŸ˜Ŗ

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Sad to say my mom died while delivering her baby. My dad felt the earth fall on him. I was 6 years old that time. I had never had full experience of my mom's love.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sad to say my mom died while delivering her baby. My dad felt the earth fall on him. I was 6 years old that time. I had never had full experience of my mom's love.
I'm so sorry about that, I really am.also be grateful you have a dad to take her place. Cheer up mate she will be happy wherever she is now to see you and your siblings grow in to something big.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Thank you, I already had moved on despite that pain keeps on beating. Somehow I told myself my mom is now happy where she's destined by God in her eternal peace.

Back