Do you make passive income through cryptocurrencies?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
There are multiple ways to generate passive income through cryptocurrencies. Here are some of the methods I am using to generate passive income by utilizing cryptocurrencies:
Staking: I stake various coins and generate passive income.
Reward pool: I put my assets in the reward pool and earn daily rewards on my assets
Interest: I also earn interest on my assets
Mining: I use a mining program that mines me BTC, this is a completely passive income
Trading: I trade cryptocurrencies and earn passive income.

Some of these methods require a sizeable investment. For instance, you need a lot of assets to earn staking rewards. Are you earning passive income through cryptocurrencies? How do you earn passive income through your crypto assets?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
what mining program are you using? I came across a site some time back for earning free btc, but the earnings are extremely low but still a good way to earn free btc though.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I am fairly new to cryptocurrencies so I do not know how they work. I bought some bitcoins just the other day. I hope they will increase in value later on. LOL
I think you should have at least a basic knowledge about how cryptocurrency works before investing in it and this will help you know the right time to invest in any crypto coin due to market trends.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.505
For me the Crypto currency thing is not something that has really struck my mind to the extent of investing in it. I am still doing some more research on how best l can leverage on the crypto currency thing.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have a small profit from crypto investments. I invested about $1000 over a year ago and now I get about $10-15 a month from my investment. I invested almost all the money in staking stablecoin, which fortunately and still brings me funds steadily

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently not earning passively through crypto currencies. This is because ever since i learnt about the risks associated with crypto currencies, i lost interest in anything relating to it.

Back