Do you pay your debt fast?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Debt is part of people’s lives and we cannot run away from it. Even though we don’t want be in debt, there are just sometimes that we may find ourselves in that situation.
The good thing is that we have to make sure that we pay up very fast. I don’t always go beyond the agreed date. Is that the same with you too?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For me, I don't drag with debts repayments. I ensure that I always pay back on the day I had agreed to pay you.
That’s just the best thing. Well, there are times when things may go wrong and you may big be able to pay on the promised date but we have to beg the owner of the money to give us more time instead of not picking their calls

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.950
It becomes an act of treachery when a person owes you money and refuses to clinical. It is a criminal tendency.
That’s just the best thing. Well, there are times when things may go wrong and you may big be able to pay on the promised date but we have to beg the owner of the money to give us more time instead of not picking their calls

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It becomes an act of treachery when a person owes you money and refuses to clinical. It is a criminal tendency.
It is really sad and this is why we hear some cases that some people were being arrested by the police because they have failed to pay their loan

Back