Do you plan to buy Christmas gifts earlier?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
I plan to buy Christmas gifts earlier and will hide them in my closet. I am doing this because when Christmas time is near, the products are getting more expensive so while they are not yet happening, I have to make use of my plan. I will not tell my family. The gifts I will buy earlier are for them and for my nieces and nephews in the UK who will spend their Christmas vacation at home come December. It is better to do this way to save.

How about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.185
I plan to buy Christmas gifts earlier and will hide them in my closet. I am doing this because when Christmas time is near, the products are getting more expensive so while they are not yet happening, I have to make use of my plan. I will not tell my family. The gifts I will buy earlier are for them and for my nieces and nephews in the UK who will spend their Christmas vacation at home come December. It is better to do this way to save.

How about you?
This is a big question. Although I am planning to buy gifts for the kiddies first. At this point, they are more important to have some presents.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.353
Yes, I actually started my early Christmas shopping a few months back. I figured it would be more convenient to do it this way instead of waiting until Christmas gets closer.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
This is a big question. Although I am planning to buy gifts for the kiddies first. At this point, they are more important to have some presents.
I already started buying in the month of June. The toys are cheaper unlike in the months of November and December.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.860
No I don't since in my family we don't have tradition buying gifts to each others. We didn't have money for those as kids so we don't do it when we are grown people.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
It's our tradition here to give or exchange gifts. The feeling is wonderful. Giving is something only the heart can explain.

Back