Do you prefer being alone while working?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
For does who work remotely do you prefer working alone or working around other people. For me there are most times i prefer working alone, especially if i am working on a new design or doing some online gig. Working alone helps me be creative without any from of distraction. Cause when i get distracted, it some how breaks the flow for me.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I consider myself to be an introvert. Accoindl, I prefer to be alone, regardless of whether I am working online or offline. Although I value human company, I have an intense need to be alone most of the times.
I have noted that I am most productive when working alone.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For does who work remotely do you prefer working alone or working around other people. For me there are most times i prefer working alone, especially if i am working on a new design or doing some online gig. Working alone helps me be creative without any from of distraction. Cause when i get distracted, it some how breaks the flow for me.
When I really know what to do and do not need others help, I prefer working alone because it will make me concentrate more on what I an doing thus making the work more faster ,

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
I can work with people in same room but I don't like be disturbed all time. We must all work in quiet without chit chat about not related stuff. I consider that as obstacle.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is the reason why some people prefer to have a separate working room where they usually stay during the time they are working so they don't get distracted from doing their job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
No, I don't like to work alone. I need people around me however no extra noise. I just want to see smiles and kinesics action to divert my stress and bored moment.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
When I am working online, I prefer to be left alone to work. That is because writing online requires the whole of your attention if you want to get it right. Even my little ones shouldn't come close to me when I am working.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's right I agree with you. I also prefer to be alone when working, especially work that requires high concentration. Even when doing surveys or being active on PTP forums, I also like to be alone. Because if there are people around me they will usually keep talking to me and will disturb my concentration.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
I am working offline which is why I cannot avoid people surrounding me. It is a normal situation in the workplace. I am only doing an activity on RIF. No one bothers me at home. I have my computer room locked.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I always love to be alone anytime I want to work. If I am alone, I will be able to focus better unlike being with people. The people that I am with may be a distraction to me

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I always love to be alone anytime I want to work. If I am alone, I will be able to focus better unlike being with people. The people that I am with may be a distraction to me
That's right I agree with you. I also do the same as you. I like to be alone when I work because I need high focus and concentration to complete my work.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's right I agree with you. I also do the same as you. I like to be alone when I work because I need high focus and concentration to complete my work.
I am a very playful person. If I decided to work anytime I have people around me, I will not be able to do the work very well and I will just be confused so it is better to do it alone.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am a very playful person. If I decided to work anytime I have people around me, I will not be able to do the work very well and I will just be confused so it is better to do it alone.
I'm also the same as you. When there are people around me, they will be interested in continuing to talk to me because I am friendly. So, sometimes I give up on working at the RIF when everyone at home is asleep.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I'm also the same as you. When there are people around me, they will be interested in continuing to talk to me because I am friendly. So, sometimes I give up on working at the RIF when everyone at home is asleep.
That is a good one. Presently, it is still midnight in my country and I am the only one here working now so that I will not be distracted anytime I want to work during the day

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
I tried this at once as I started working in office in separate room, but soon I realized that we need people around us, alone quality of work effected and we don't feel fresh. This could be my feeling only.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is a good one. Presently, it is still midnight in my country and I am the only one here working now so that I will not be distracted anytime I want to work during the day
Yes, you are right. I focus on working at RIF because my mother is busy cooking. If she was with me, she would invite me to continue chatting. So, I work RIF when no one is around.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
well it depends on the kind of work being done at that particular time if it's a manual job would like others to be around Incase i need assistance but if am doing my personal business online i prefer to do it alone to avoid distractions.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I tried this at once as I started working in office in separate room, but soon I realized that we need people around us, alone quality of work effected and we don't feel fresh. This could be my feeling only.
Well, there are times when we need people and we should understand that it is not every job that we need people for. There are some jobs that we need to sit alone and think very well

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.313
Personally speaking, I prefer working alone. In the past, despite working with so many people before, the prefence is to work in my own pace. I can only work with others if teamwork is needed.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
Working alone for me is bae, I tend to function maximally and also highly inspired whenever I work alone, I give it my very best.

Back