Do you prefer earning money from YouTube or PTP?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
YouTube has a lot of income and the income of some channels is not comparable to PTP, but if you want to reach that point where you can earn a lot from YouTube, you need a lot of patience. Do you prefer to live in the moment and make money from PTPs or you are a patient person and make money from YouTube?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
YouTube has a lot of income and the income of some channels is not comparable to PTP, but if you want to reach that point where you can earn a lot from YouTube, you need a lot of patience. Do you prefer to live in the moment and make money from PTPs or you are a patient person and make money from YouTube?
If you own a YouTube channel and you also own a paid to post forum, they are ways to generate decent money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
For now, because I don't have the skills to create YouTube content, I prefer PTP sites to make earning Online. Even if we have a lot of followers on Youtube the results will be more.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
For now I have not considered making a Content on the YouTube. However earning through the YouTube needs one to have alot subscribers and people to watch your videos so that you get a higher number of views for you get paid a substantial amount of money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It depends on the financial goals of the person, if quick money is your goal, stick to PTPs. I don't even see myself being able to earn from YouTube. It favours celebrities more.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.190
Raw Dex
$0.005
It's not easy to make money on YouTube. You need to have your own YouTube channel and have a lot of subscribers to make good money. For now, I'll just do online surveys and post on forums.

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I don't have any interest in earning from YouTube channels at the moment even though it can be a very good source of income if it has good contents. And we should not forget that one has to build his or her YouTube channel to a particular standard to start earning which may take some little or even much time compared to paid to post platforms where I can just begin making money right from the first day of registration with little or no rules. So I will be earning from PTP forums while thinking of earning from YouTube channels in future if need be.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
To be able to earn anything from a YouTube channel you do need to be a partner and be able to monetize your videos. As much as that is possible it can take a lot of time meaning that is not something you can start earning from right away. PTP sites you in most cases can start earning from them right away so it is usually wise to be able to earn from PTP sites whilst you are working on your YouTube to be able to monetize your content.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have a youtube channel that I have been building and have been active here lately adding videos

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, because I don't have the skills to create YouTube content, I prefer PTP sites to make earning Online. Even if we have a lot of followers on Youtube the results will be more.
it is good. It takes a little time to create a YouTube channel to make money but if you are patient and you get to that point your life will be very easy. I myself currently only work in PTPs

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
it is good. It takes a little time to create a YouTube channel to make money but if you are patient and you get to that point your life will be very easy. I myself currently only work in PTPs
I haven't thought about having a YouTube channel yet, for reasons I don't have the skills to make good videos yet. It's true that it will be very good, especially if we are creative in creating interesting and quality content.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't thought about having a YouTube channel yet, for reasons I don't have the skills to make good videos yet. It's true that it will be very good, especially if we are creative in creating interesting and quality content.
Well, you should definitely not produce exclusive videos. I see channels that share songs and make mixes and have popular videos. But it's true. This is a time-consuming task

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Well, you should definitely not produce exclusive videos. I see channels that share songs and make mixes and have popular videos. But it's true. This is a time-consuming task
I don't dare to repost other people's videos, because I've heard of cases where the video owner demanded compensation because the video was reposted without permission. I do not know I do not understand how the end of their affairs. So, when you want to make YouTube safer to make your own work.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree that YouTube is one of the largest online platforms where information can be sourced out from. YouTube indeed require patience, I prefer to wait and make money through that medium.
Post automatically merged:

What exactly is the PTP platform, and why has it been to compared to YouTube? What do they exactly do, and what is there major function in the market space?

If you own a YouTube channel and you also own a paid to post forum, they are ways to generate decent money.
Of course this is a very reliable means of making legit money. YouTube is a very large community (web) of information.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.425
For me I find it hard earning from the YouTube platform. The earning requirements on the YouTube platform is quite hard to meet for me in that matter I must say.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree that YouTube is one of the largest online platforms where information can be sourced out from. YouTube indeed require patience, I prefer to wait and make money through that medium.

What exactly is the PTP platform, and why has it been to compared to YouTube? What do they exactly do, and what is there major function in the market space?

Of course this is a very reliable means of making legit money. YouTube is a very large community (web) of information.
Thank you for sharing your comment. PTP means Pay to Post. For example RIF is a PTP. you will get $0.01 for each comment and $0.02 for creating topic. Beer Money Forums is another one that will pay $0.02 for each comment

Back