Do you quit your job for a better opportunity?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
how-to-make-money-online-25-examples-and-ideas.png
Do you quit your job for a better opportunity like growing your own business and make money online from home? it's risky move because still don't know you can get success. but it is new opportunity, right? what do you think? also if you had similar situation, please share your experience with other users

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am yet to decide anything like that and yeah it's a risky move but those that take risk reap big rewards so if we are prepared then we should take risk.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it's always risky to quit a job for better opportunities. Sometimes what we decide in our turns out to be wrong. At this age, I am scared to take risks in life. I have a lot of responsibility on me and I fear what will happen if I may not able to adjust to a new job or may have a failure in business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is wrong to quit your job while you are still earning passive income as a side hustle. You can only quit when you have gained strong feet on the ground.

Some people quit their job as they get a better job but when they join it they realise that it was not better than their previous job. I know people who repent after changing jobs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
I believe the reason why we work is to create a better standard of living for ourselves, so if we come across a better opportunity, personally i would take it, cause i am looking for a way to live my dream life.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't quit a job until you have another alternative to settle your bills. If you want to transition to working online, it should be a gradual move when the online business is generating as much as you earn at your current job.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am planning to quit my present business and start online business. What is hindering my plan now is to have enough fund to kick off the online business. Secondly, I want to test the strategy before starting

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
I did quit my previous jobs for better opportunities. I used to be working in a local government agency in my city but quit to work online instead. There is no regret for doing so.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did quit my previous jobs for better opportunities. I used to be working in a local government agency in my city but quit to work online instead. There is no regret for doing so.
Glad to hear that. I also think it's worth taking a risk if someone is really determined, but without information, I don't agree, and it can make you regret it in the future. It depends on the person and the situation

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
View attachment 692
Do you quit your job for a better opportunity like growing your own business and make money online from home? it's risky move because still don't know you can get success. but it is new opportunity, right? what do you think? also if you had similar situation, please share your experience with other users
I quit my job for an easier opportunity that pays for the rest of my life and gave away the company to my head programmer.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
That was a good move by you. Anyone that knows that there's a better opportunity at making money should look for a good way of getting things right by grabbing good opportunities

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sadly, ten years ago I quit my job, thinking to have a better opportunity here in our country. I took the risk to returned here, by putting up a business then, which only lasted for few months. With high cost of monthly maintenance, I decided to have it stop. 10 years have past and here I am, still struggling, still broke. Hoping daily for financial breakthrough.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am planning to quit my present business and start online business. What is hindering my plan now is to have enough fund to kick off the online business. Secondly, I want to test the strategy before starting
Testing is the key to staying on the safe side. It's better to lose a few chunks of meat than wade right in and let the gators drag you under.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
It is something that would be done by anyone you would have to quit your job if s better opportunity present itself. That's just. the truth we can't remain with bad. jobs

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
When I was working full time, I changed job when I saw a better opportunity. That may include a pay rise, more days of paid leave, better prospect for career advancement, and opportunities for business travel. A few years ago, I decided to quit my full time job because I want to work as a freelancer and take control of my work life. I have confidence that I could get enough customers to patronize my translation work.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is something that would be done by anyone you would have to quit your job if s better opportunity present itself. That's just. the truth we can't remain with bad. jobs
I cannot find a better opportunity and still work in my former workplace. The main thing people are seeking for is a better opportunity so once I have one, I will surely go for it.

Back