Do you really give money to your family members even if they don't ask for it?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$1.073
I mean when you are working and your brothers and sisters at home would need some pocket money. So do you give money to them or you wait until they ask you for money?

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I always wait till they ask me for money, which happens a lot. So I always give them when I have it or tell them to wait till I get the money. The good thing is that they always don't ask for much, just a small amount.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I mean when you are working and your brothers and sisters at home would need some pocket money. So do you give money to them or you wait until they ask you for money?
I do this a lot but it is quite unfortunate that I don’t have so much money. If I were rich, I can actually be doing this everyday of my life

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I share my earnings, especially with my parents and younger sister. Although they are not that much, I also provide them with groceries every month.
It is a very good thing and I am very, very sure that they are going to pray for you because it takes a lot to give someone money even though it is a little amount

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I used to give financial assistance to my young ones when they didn't have jobs. Thankfully, all of them are gainfully employed now and I am heavily relieved.
Wow, that is awesome for you. I can't wait for my Brother and sister to get jobs too, for now, I have to fit them in my budget each month.

Back