Do you save your earning websites passwords in browser?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
I save the passwords so that there will be no hassles, except with my PayPal account. It is better to be sure and vigilant with this concern.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I save the passwords so that there will be no hassles, except with my PayPal account. It is better to be sure and vigilant with this concern.
I like that idea which is what i thought as well,you can save information for some of the earming sites but you just cant save card details and some money wallets with a browser.I think this staregy is good up untill a time when one begins to handle highly sensitive information of which most of us entreprenuers are ordinary people.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Of course, as you wrote, it is very dangerous, but not for those who have small amounts, because from my experience, fraudsters choose victims in advance, whose funds are much more than the average user, so you should not be afraid that you will be hacked for 100 dollars

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Although it is not safe but majority of us do this, because our smartphone remain mostly with us or in some cases it is used by some very closed family members. Third thing is also here as we have the faucet password saved mostly which is not contain much amount because of it's daily payout.

Back