Do You Sell Evergreen Products or Seasonal Products

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
Evergreen products are the products that will be in use all through the year, so these products sell in volume. For instance, people wear underwear always, so underwear is an ever-green product. Seasonal products are specific to certain seasons. For instance, you can sell Halloween decorations only during the Halloween season. Selling evergreen products is a sustainable business model, where as selling seasonal products can help you gain traction in a short time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.168
Evergreen products are the products that will be in use all through the year, so these products sell in volume. For instance, people wear underwear always, so underwear is an ever-green product. Seasonal products are specific to certain seasons. For instance, you can sell Halloween decorations only during the Halloween season. Selling evergreen products is a sustainable business model, where as selling seasonal products can help you gain traction in a short time.
For me I have never engaged in those kinds of businesses before. The business l have engaged myself in consists of selling the basic food items and kios based products, phones and solar panels.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
For me I have never engaged in those kinds of businesses before. The business l have engaged myself in consists of selling the basic food items and kios based products, phones and solar panels.
I think these can also be seen as ever green products because they don't in any way depend on season,, but some food items are actually seasonal, talking about some vegetables and some other kind of food

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.478
This is what I am figuring out for online shop. I am still thinking if I can do these two options and be added to my tangible items. But I need more time to find out which one will be viable.

Back