Do you skip morning breakfast often?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
I never skip morning breakfast. I have read that one should never skip it but should try to skip dinner if one can. Do you often skip your dinner?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
I never skip eating breakfast. It is very important for us to have many hours sleeping so our stomach is empty. Our intestines digest ur foods every 3 hours, so if there is nothing to grind it would result in bad sickness, one cause of cancer of the intestine.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.203
Skipping morning breakfast has become more of a habit to me. I find it pretty hard to actually eat early, i leave for work extremely early so i find it abit stressful to prepare food in the morning before going to work, even when the food is available, i dont feel comfortable eating then going out immediately.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
Skipping morning breakfast has become more of a habit to me. I find it pretty hard to actually eat early, i leave for work extremely early so i find it abit stressful to prepare food in the morning before going to work, even when the food is available, i dont feel comfortable eating and then going out immediately.

I also leave home for work early in the morning, still, I don't forget to take something to eat and I take breakfast in the office in that case, you should also do that and must not skip breakfast. It's not good for your health.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not acknowledge breakfast again because am to choked up to make something early in the morning for myself, it's now a habit of mine to wake up in the morning freshen up and leave the house without taking a look at the kitchen.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
@Mikky maybe you're still full in the morning. I never skip my breakfast, at 5 in the morning I already feel hungry. The reason is at dinner time I scheduled myself to eat at 5:00. I won't go to work stomach empty.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not exactly @Starmix i do feel some tiny pangs of hunger every morning it was always as if i have never taken anything before but the feeling is endurable to a reasonably time so i ignore it for other things like i did today.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
Not exactly @Starmix i do feel some tiny pangs of hunger every morning it was always as if i have never taken anything before but the feeling is endurable to a reasonably time so i ignore it for other things like i did today.
Don't ignore your hunger next time. It's hard if you're sick with ulcer. Our intestines grind good every 3 hours and if nothing to grind it's the intestine that gets trouble.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't ignore your hunger next time. It's hard if you're sick with ulcer. Our intestines grind good every 3 hours and if nothing to grind it's the intestine that gets trouble.
I have been warned by my immediate family and others about ulcer but i am now too used to it that i do forget completely about food till evening. I am also scared of ulcer because having ulcer means i will start taking drugs.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
I have been warned by my immediate family and others about ulcer but i am now too used to it that i do forget completely about food till evening. I am also scared of ulcer because having ulcer means i will start taking drugs.
It's not only ulcer my friend ignored his hunger and only focus on his work almost 3 days and in the 4th day he suffered stomach pain and was on comatose. Doctor said his nervous system requested food for the digestive system and his oxygen deteriorated. He died in the 4th day at age 23.Sigh

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not only ulcer my friend ignored his hunger and only focus on his work almost 3 days and in the 4th day he suffered stomach pain and was on comatose. Doctor said his nervous system requested food for the digestive system and his oxygen deteriorated. He died in the 4th day at age 23.Sigh
Omg, that's really sad and scary at the same time, maybe he went 3 days without eating anything while he was also an ulcer patient or there have been another sickness he is nursing because i don't think ordinary three days marathon can do that huge damage. I really felt for him, he left way too soon.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
Omg, that's really sad and scary at the same time, maybe he went 3 days without eating anything while he was also an ulcer patient or there have been another sickness he is nursing because i don't think ordinary three days marathon can do that huge damage. I really felt for him, he left way too soon.
He has no other sickness. He's in best shape tall 6'0 handsome young guy. I was told he was the bread winner in their family. And he was graduating that time. He's also working on his thesis of his BSIT course. What a sorry mess.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008

Yes, ulcer is one of the diseases which is likely to be seen in people who keep themselves hungry. It's a deadly disease and one should not ignore hunger for work, many times people do that and don't understand that they're taking risks with their health

Back