Do you spend sleepless nights if failed of something?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Do you spend sleepless nights if failed at something? Being human, I experience this severely. I spend sleepless nights if there is something that I was unable to finish. Things such as applying for a passport renewal that expired 3 years ago cause me to have sleepless nights.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also don't get to sleep much whenever I haven't completely failed but when I'm sure that I've failed then I sleep like there won't be tomorrow to gather enough mental strength to start afresh .

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you spend sleepless nights if failed at something? Being human, I experience this severely. I spend sleepless nights if there is something that I was unable to finish. Things such as applying for a passport renewal that expired 3 years ago cause me to have sleepless nights.
Sometimes yes when I overthink, panic attack and nightmare.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to do that. Then I decided to find a way to avoid it because it's unhealthy, nomatter what you do you can't do anything to change the situation at night. So when I have failed at something I immediatly find a hobby to do or I go out and have my favourite meal to get my mind of my failure. After that I will look at things with a clear mind abd a resolution will emerge when I least expect it

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well yes I do too. It's usually when I get off work when I have an unwell patient. I know
I've handed over to the nexts shift but it still stresses me not being their to watch my patient.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
well it is true that failure is so painful,if you do not meet your target or objective there are so many consequencies that will come by such as reputation and so on.But the problem is that at times we are the problems ourselves by co miting to thingds thatwe cannot manage to excecute.So the best advice is to ensure that you acceot that which you can manage or put extra effort in what you are doing sdo that you have more chances to get expected results.

The imdicators you can use to try to avoid that is ensure to handle what you have prior experience or you know someone well conversant and they are at your disposal whenever you need them.ALSO DO NOT STRESS ABOUT WHAT YOU CANT CONTROL.It has helped me alot in so many areas.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well yes I do too. It's usually when I get off work when I have an unwell patient. I know
I've handed over to the nexts shift but it still stresses me not being their to watch my patient.
i have always wondered how you guys handle your job. Knowing that you are going home yet a patient who was left in your care stays behind feeling unwell. Sorry you take the stress with you at home.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
When I was in college I spent sleepless nights studying. This time I only have 3-4 hours of sleep. I am thinking of many things that disrupt my sleep.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
That is good. It is not easy to memorize many lessons, but if courageous and diligent one can surely do it. If the mind is exhausted one can easily sleep right away

Back