Do you still listens to the radio

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here I hardly listen to the radio not with the easy access to the internet.
I see. As a introvert person I always listen to music because sometimes I feel overwhelmed if I interact with a crowded people and I don't know why. I have that since I was a kid.
Post automatically merged:

Same here I hardly listen to the radio not with the easy access to the internet.
Or maybe because of my Emphatic ability and there's some things unexplainable.

Last edited:

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will seems like a burden to keep up because it isn't just in you. I understand it happens to me sometimes.
True. Good thing there's someone give me a tip how to overcome it since I have Emphatic ability and I feel better when I follow that tip he gave me at least I'm more calm now unlike before.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
True. Good thing there's someone give me a tip how to overcome it since I have Emphatic ability and I feel better when I follow that tip he gave me at least I'm more calm now unlike before.
Okay for me I just try to be natural about it. I try to be in the midst of nice people. Then communication here will he very natural

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay for me I just try to be natural about it. I try to be in the midst of nice people. Then communication here will he very natural
I'm not good in expressing through my mouth when I write its fine. Its like I'm afraid to speak that much or I can hurt other people.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I listen to radio once in a while probably when I'm in a public transport .
I'm not good in expressing through my mouth when I write its fine. Its like I'm afraid to speak that much or I can hurt other people.
Yeah, at least you feel better expressing your feeling through writing, I prefer not expressing myself at all. I felt no one can understand my feelingšŸ˜”

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I listen to radio once in a while probably when I'm in a public transport .

Yeah, at least you feel better expressing your feeling through writing, I prefer not expressing myself at all. I felt no one can understand my feelingšŸ˜”
The good thing of my situation now that my boyfriend understand me even though he acts like a husband all the time.
But yeah I'm thankful to him.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The good thing of my situation now that my boyfriend understand me even though he acts like a husband all the time.
But yeah I'm thankful to him.
Yeah, good for you to have him now. Its good having someone who would understand even a slight change in your smilešŸ‘

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
We don't have radio at home anymore. However, the technology has given us the opportunity to still use our mobile phones to tune in to radio. I currently don't listen to radio but I have a subscription to YT Music. I listen to songs using YT Music.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't listen to the radio at all. Last time I listened to the radio was 7 or 8 years ago. Now I just go online, download whatever song I love, google the news

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't listen to the radio at all. Last time I listened to the radio was 7 or 8 years ago. Now I just go online, download whatever song I love, google the news
Wow!
That's a long time. I still listen to radio whenever I'm in a public transport. Like I have a choicešŸ˜

Back